AITC Cookies policy
- We need to ensure that you have provided your consent to store the below cookies on your computer. You provide us with your consent to store cookies on your computer by entering the site. Your consent will last until (i) you delete all cookies from your computer (following which you will re-consent to accepting cookies the next time your visit the site) or (ii) the launch of a new website when a new consent will be obtained.
- We reserve the right to change the terms of this Cookies Policy from time to time and your continued use of the Website will be deemed to be acceptance of amendments we make.
What information do we collect about you using cookies?
- We may use “cookies” to collect information about how you use the Website. This information is used to produce statistical reports on website activity and allows us to tailor the Website to suit your interests.
- For further information about cookies visit “allaboutcookies.org”
Cookies we have present on our site:
- WordPress Settings
- Google Analytics
How will we use your information collected from using cookies?
- We will only use the cookie information we collect about you to record the number of people visiting our site.
- If you place personal details on any publicly accessible page (for example on a message board) then this data will not be treated as confidential.
- Please contact us using the details below if you have any questions about our Cookies Policy or the information we hold about you:
Address: Data Protection Compliance Officer, Albion in the Community, American Express Community Stadium, Village Way, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 9BL
This policy will be reviewed on an annual basis