We work with a number of local businesses that provide us with support, both in terms of fundraising and by encouraging their staff to volunteer with us. The support we receive from local businesses plays a vital role in helping us run our programmes throughout Sussex.
There is a range of ways in which businesses can support us, including:
- Sponsoring one of our disability football teams.
- Encouraging your staff to hold a fundraising event like a bake sale or let them wear a football shirt to work in return for a donation.
- Donate prizes for us to use in auctions or raffles.
- Allow staff to volunteer with us.
- Encourage staff to take part in one of our fundraising challenges as a team.
- Choose us as your company’s charity of the year.
We value our partnerships with local businesses are able to offer a number of benefits in return for the support we receive. These include:
- NCFE accredited disability awareness training.
- Representation as an official charity partner on our website.
- PR exposure – Albion in the Community enjoys extensive coverage in the local media.
- Matchday programme articles.
- Priority bookings for our community, corporate and challenge events.
- Volunteering opportunities for staff.
- Visits from motivational speakers.
- Regular updates of Albion in the Community’s recent work, including case studies of beneficiaries.
- Corporate team build events, for example, a disability sports tournament.
- Free soccer school places for your staff’s children at venues across Sussex.
- Wellbeing checks, physical activity classes, health and wellbeing and cancer awareness workshops for staff.
For more information on how your business can work with us, email: email@example.com or call 01273 878227.
We would also like to thank the following businesses for their continued support:
Mid Sussex Golf Club
Sainsbury’s (West Hove)
Tan’s Tasty Cakes
Wellesley Wealth Advisory